- Joined
- May 2, 2013
- Messages
- 2,000
- Reaction score
- 5,205
- Location
- Lake Wales
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
yep we popped that cherrywow, what a finale! shesh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yep we popped that cherrywow, what a finale! shesh
I sent you my check-ins here on this site. Did you need them sent by email as well?I do believe we are done folks.
checking in, but not out quite yet... hoping it comes up long enough to grab that forest fire
Well I can't say I didn't learn a lot from this sale.... lots of fixes to be made!!
yep we popped that cherry
im gonna just sit here for a while...like when the credits in a movie stop rolling and then the movie starts up again...
Ck 12 If we are done maybe you can offer us some deals tomorrow
bro. Sorry that you guys have had these Issues.