**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Check in's: 339. 504, 659, 801, 927, 1073, 1198, 1351, 1508, 1690, 1776, 1965.
Is this what we are supposed to do to qualify for the gift certificate drawing?
 
1 3-4 #350
2 4-5 #474
3 5-6 #655
4 6-7 #776
5 7-8 #917
6 8-9 #1064
7 9-10 #1215
8 10-11 #1338
9 11-12 #1481
10 12-1 #1662
11 1-2 #1769
12 2-3 #1968
 
This was my first live sale. Want to say good job to everyone that worked to get this going. I never had computer problems. For everyone that checked in for all 12 hours should get a t-shirt say we survived this. Just saying. Goodnight!
 
Check Ins

1. 347
2. 498
3. 677
4. 837
5. 1018
6. 1081
7. 1221
8. 1389
9. 1496
10. 1658
11. 1824
12. 1941
 
1#337
2#469
3#650
4#803
5#935
6#1042
7#1183
8#1357
9#1475
10#1636
11#1760
12#1986
 
#8 Everyone who makes a purchase and stays with us the entire 12 hours is entered to win one of two $200 Cherry Corals gift certificates. Any post qualifies as a "check in", PM us your qualifying posts for "check in's". These Gift Certificates must be used within 90 days or they will expire. Winners will be drawn Friday April 25th!

;) Supposed to PM right?
 
Thanks Todd. Fun times with my first experience buying from yall. Hopefully packing and delivery goes OK. Looking forward to see the quality of your pieces in my tank!

I recently made my first cherry purchase and I have to say the packing and shipping was by far one of the best packed livestock container I've ever seen. And agreed really fun! good job everyone.
 
I PMed my check in list to cherry corals but just incase I will post it here.

check in's
1. #323
2. #479
3. #679
4. #771
5. #909
6. #1049
7. #1178
8. #1323
9. #1493
10. #1640
11. #1764
12. #1928

Great job on the sale and I had a blast getting great deals. Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new