**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

I realize that this is your business/job and all, but I wanted to thank you for putting this together. Trying to organize all of the technical glitches and PP cross ups, can make something like this a royal PITA. I'm just grateful to be able to get my hands on some spectacular corals at some decent prices.

Thanks again!
 
Would a Saturday pickup be available? I know this weekend is out of the question for you guys.
 
I realize that this is your business/job and all, but I wanted to thank you for putting this together. Trying to organize all of the technical glitches and PP cross ups, can make something like this a royal PITA. I'm just grateful to be able to get my hands on some spectacular corals at some decent prices.

Thanks again!

It is our pleasure!

Website glitch's aside, the admin side works great and its not that bad to cross check against the processor.

Biggest thing for me personally is when I decided to simply have shipping modules for each day.
 
It is our pleasure!

Website glitch's aside, the admin side works great and its not that bad to cross check against the processor.

Biggest thing for me personally is when I decided to simply have shipping modules for each day.

I thought the caption contests kept it fun and interesting too. the whole thing went off really well in my opinion, although this is the first one I've ever done... But I'll for sure be in on the next one.

The shipping modules do make it a lot easier, for those of us that did the Monday ship out, when should we expect to see tracking numbers emailed out?
 
I thought the caption contests kept it fun and interesting too. the whole thing went off really well in my opinion, although this is the first one I've ever done... But I'll for sure be in on the next one.

The shipping modules do make it a lot easier, for those of us that did the Monday ship out, when should we expect to see tracking numbers emailed out?

We are dropping off at Fedex now, emails will hit pretty soon.
 
Oh, and I will make sense of my chicken scratch notes for the winners of the contests tomorrow morning and send out GC's

Thanks again everyone!
 
I realize that this is your business/job and all, but I wanted to thank you for putting this together. Trying to organize all of the technical glitches and PP cross ups, can make something like this a royal PITA. I'm just grateful to be able to get my hands on some spectacular corals at some decent prices.

Thanks again!

Thank you! These sales are a ton of work, but every time we learn something to make it easier for both our customers and ourselves!
 
Oh man tendered to Fedex today....I'm excited! Just got a Cherry Corals package last week and here I am once again haha. I love the new site. Most sites can always expect problems with that much traffic at the exact same time, just tough to get around that no matter what. I thought the whole thing went fairly smooth for a brand new website and you were able to fix a lot on the fly which was good.
 
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the sale - my first! Had a lot of fun and picked up some great pieces! Below I am re-listing my checkins because I didn't quite do it as nice and neat as everyone else - LOL!

1. 339
2. 504
3. 659
4. 801
5. 927
6. 1073
7. 1198
8. 1351
9. 1508
10. 1690
11. 1776
12. 1965


Thanks!
 
Easter Bunny brought me a late present! First cherry corals order in my possession.
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new