**The NEW Cherry Corals Easter LIVE Event! April 19th!**

Got my order this morning. Getting them all dipped and ready now. Very nice looking pieces though. great sale guys.
 
If you received a refund it would be because there was a charge in our credit card processing under your email that didn't match all of the invoices under your name on the Cherry site. Those are the only refunds I have done. In most cases there were two identical charges for the same amount within minutes of each other, so while your browser was spinning during processing it hit you twice.

Yup, short one :(. Everything was packaged very well and looks good. Still acclimating them.
 
WOOHOO!! package going out today! cant wait for tomorrow! its gonna be a great day for the tank, got a super awesome Cherry box coming, and another box as well!!!
 
WOOHOO!! package going out today! cant wait for tomorrow! its gonna be a great day for the tank, got a super awesome Cherry box coming, and another box as well!!!

I know how you feel, mine should be going out today as well, can't wait to get my new acans into the tank tomorrow
 
Received mine earlier today. I am very impressed with the packing. I love the insulated sheet/bag. I will certainly be using it for future things. I have to travel a bit for the good "L"FS and usually bring a container of some sorts.
The other thing I thought was awesome was the use of sample cups for the plugs.
The corals look extremely healthy and all but one is open. The zoas are a little mad right now.

Thanks you guys very much!
 
Shipment arrived a little early, got everything dipped and ready for the tank! Everything is starting to open up and looks lovely!! Great job on the packaging, you guys go above and beyond to make sure they get here safe and sound.
 
I agree with all of the above. The packing was fantastic. By far the best I've every received. To be honest I've never seen corals arrive through mail so not-PO'd. When I went to temperature acclimate, both leptos were just popping in the light before I shut it off. Typically they fade out a bit during shipping but both the red and JF Jack-O-Lantern lepto colors were pretty darn close to what they should look like post transfer. One of the zoas even started opening up right after getting the Revive bath!

I had to get back to the office but I'm anxious to get home and take a look. Hopefully everyone is settling in nicely on the rack. Thanks again CC! Will definitely order from you again.
 
Mine came today as well, everything was open very soon after hitting the tank. Just got home from work and checked on them and they've settled in very nice. Everything looks great can't wait to see it grow in. Now I can finally post on the Angels and Demons progression thread! I'll be taking pics of everything shortly.
 
oh boy oh boy oh boy!! this is making me more excited for my boxes!!

kinda funny, two boxes coming from two vendors, but both are in MI!! ;)

guess my boxes will be travel buddies, lol
 
oh nice...what acans did ya score?! I have some coming from CC, and a few in my "other" box(with the orange hammer)!

Was able to grab a ghoulish green, forbidden fruits, and Aussie goldring. I'll be keeping an eye out for a Aussie mega mint and Gold Coast to come available, those really caught my eye but wasn't fast enough on them.
 
So glad that everything is making it on time!!!

We take shipping as seriously as water chemistry, it needs to be spot on and we will whatever we can to make it perfect.

Once again I am sorry for anyone whom I had to refund, I want to keep your money, I really do, but if there is no invoice on my end my hands are tied.
 
I was hoping you would answer my pm before shipment.
 
I was super bummed i missed this but i hope to get in on the next one just looking forward to seeing some eye candy
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new