The New GHL KH Director is here

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both colors are in stock.

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/ghl-kh-director.html

KH-Director.jpg
 
:D;Hilarious:p Just glad to see they are making their way around! Marco is probably boxing mine up right now as we speak! I was half way kidding. Will be ordering more "necessities" from both I'm sure in the near future!
 
Marco boxing? Yea right. He has no clue how to use a tape gun! Cristina wears the pants in that family.

*carefully checking behind me to see if @Cristina@GHLUSA is nearby - nope, I'm in the clear* That is not true! I wear the pants! (well..except today.. I'm wearing shorts)
 
Mine shipped today. Glad its finally in. I got a great deal so worth waiting for.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new