The new guy

Orange Bulk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, Iv been keeping freshwater fish on and off since I was a kid. when I finished school and finally had my own money I went to my lfs with my dad (because my mum wouldn't let me have anything bigger than a 30l in the house) and got what i used to consider a big tank, i think it was a 160l. ever since then I have been getting more and more tank/fish. over the past 2 years Iv been down sizing and thought now I do not have as meany fresh I would get in to marine. After years of researching I was finally going to get a marine tank. I wanted some thing cheap so if I didn't like it i hadn't spent a lot of money on it. After a couple of months of trying to find a cheap all in one tank i found the fluval sea evo 13.5 and after researching it I went and brought one. The tank is ok for £150 and so far I am loving marine, Iv only got a snail and a Halloween hermit crab so far. Im going to what Iv been told is a really good shop for corals and marine fish tomorrow so hopefully I will see something cool. I will put some pictures up of my tank. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and hopefully make some friends along the way. 20180919_165715.jpg 20180919_165723.jpg 20180919_165733.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back