The New Guy

brmreefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
661
Reaction score
946
Location
Milton, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone. My name is Brian and I live the Northwest Panhandle of Florida. Started in the hobby about two years now and enjoy it. I have a 120 Gal DT w/110 Gal Refugium and a newly tied in JBJ 30 Gal Isolation/Grow tank to move frags and isolate newly added fish until acclimated as needed. Tied them together, so I only need to dose one system. Recently decided to join R2R and enjoy learning everyday. Thanks for having such a great forum.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 8.23.28 AM.png
 
Hello Everyone. My name is Brian and I live the Northwest Panhandle of Florida. Started in the hobby about two years now and enjoy it. I have a 120 Gal DT w/110 Gal Refugium and a newly tied in JBJ 30 Gal Isolation/Grow tank to move frags and isolate newly added fish until acclimated as needed. Tied them together, so I only need to dose one system. Recently decided to join R2R and enjoy learning everyday. Thanks for having such a great forum.
Welcome, this seems to be an amazing and active site. Full of helpful, knowledgeable and friendly people!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new