The Offical 2016 MTRC Frag Expo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter bknapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think it went well at the new location. Widening up the aisle will definitely make it better, but it looked great until we had so many folks walking through. LOL
Traffic is a good thing. Traffic jam is not! lol

We appreciate all the input and will definitely remember that for next year.
 
How's the wrasse doing Mike?

It's doing great. It had some weird spot on the side that looked like a scrape the next morning but it's almost healed up.

Traffic is a good thing. Traffic jam is not! lol

We appreciate all the input and will definitely remember that for next year.

Yeah, I wouldn't have brought it up but I heard a few other people making comments about it as well.
 
It's doing great. It had some weird spot on the side that looked like a scrape the next morning but it's almost healed up.

Glad to hear it!



Yeah, I wouldn't have brought it up but I heard a few other people making comments about it as well.

We accept all comments, good and bad. You can only get better if you accept your mistakes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new