OP
bknapp

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a list of some of the bigger raffle prizes?
Also would you need someone to get there a little early to help?

The two Grand Prizes are:

Full Neptune Apex
Red Sea Reefer 170

If you followed the MTRC Frag Swap page on Facebook you'd know already. LOL

cobergas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about some teaser pictures?

FB_IMG_1459893388761.jpg

FB_IMG_1460085317612.jpg

FB_IMG_1459893377626.jpg

cobergas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have plenty more where rhat came from

A little bit about me. I grew up in Mount Juliet and somehow landed in Houston, Tx. My wife and I run Unlimited Color Corals. We travel the country doing shows and swaps. I am so happy to come home to Nashville this weekend and am very thankful to MTRC for having us!

thejoshdavis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A little bit about me. I grew up in Mount Juliet and somehow landed in Houston, Tx. My wife and I run Unlimited Color Corals. We travel the country doing shows and swaps. I am so happy to come home to Nashville this weekend and am very thankful to MTRC for having us!

Who invited these people!?!?!?

Thank y'all for coming down Chris....hey check your Instagram homie

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have enjoyed visiting and helping out while meeting everyone, but I simply cannot attend.
I will be preparing for an entrance exam for new employment at Boehm Landscape, Inc.
Maybe next time guys :(

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

YAY! some Texan Coral peeps! my kinda people...

shollis2814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone who put this together. This was my first swap, but hopefully not my last. My daughter and I had a great time walking around and seeing all the cool stuff, and getting to see the MTRC folks again!

I won't even attempt to name names, because I know a lot of people put in a lot of hard work. Thank you.

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all of the people who made this year a success. My family and I had a great time and got some nice corals and fish. The only suggestion I would have for next year is to move the inner circle vendors towards the center a little. If there were people looking on both sides of the isle you could barely get through. Not a big deal, just a suggestion. It looked like there was a lot of unused room in the middle. We can wait until next year!

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all of the people who made this year a success. My family and I had a great time and got some nice corals and fish. The only suggestion I would have for next year is to move the inner circle vendors towards the center a little. If there were people looking on both sides of the isle you could barely get through. Not a big deal, just a suggestion. It looked like there was a lot of unused room in the middle. We can wait until next year!
Thanks for the input. We noticed that as the day went on as well.

fishdoc11

It's a hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Um, that was for all the corals that I bought.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back