The Official WWC YouTube Video Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join Vic on an exciting journey to the bayou as he visits Louisiana reefer Kelsi's stunning 210 mixed reef! Dive deep into the underwater world and discover the incredible fish that Kelsi has rescued and nurtured from other local reefers over the years. But wait, there's more! Stick around for a surprise that's sure to make this adventure even more memorable.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join Vic in this exciting two-part episode as we dive back into the world of Kelsi's aquatic wonders! Get ready to explore Kelsi's stunning 93-gallon Anemone tank and his impressive 315 Lagoon, housed right in his garage. We get to see more fish and more coral as Kelsi reveals the remaining tanks scattered throughout his house!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We enter the bayou again with Vic as he visits Chris and his 11-month-old 65-gallon tank. But the little secret he is holding is that he hasn’t done a water change since he started the tank! Could this be the next avenue you take with your home tank?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We join Chris again as we finally get to see his impressive 190-gallon aquarium, an amazing mixed reef that is seeing a lot of coral warfare. Like his 65-gallon tank, which also hasn't had a water change in nearly two years, this behemoth of glass and water harbored a dark secret—it had it out for Chris! Learn what it takes to run a bacteria-run tank and the dark side/dangers to the reefing hobby!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In today's video Dominick and Tommy provide in-depth methods for ensuring your aquarium gets cleaned. The tips & tricks provided in the video will help you to simply get the job done right!! From removing Asterina starfish to cleaning out your equipment, we ensure you have all the tools (A to Z) needed to keep your aquarium looking pristine. So grab your tools and your bucket and start taking notes to become a tank cleaning pro!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vic dropped in on Ronald to check out his impressive 220-gallon tank! Ronald has been reef-keeping for about 30 years, and his corals showcase his expertise. The tank is primarily SPS, with so many Acropora corals that Ronald is contemplating either upgrading to a larger tank or ramping up his coral fragging efforts. Underneath the hood though, there's an array of different lighting varieties illuminating this system! Is it overkill or Just the perfect amount of light to hit the deepest parts of this 220 Gallon SPS tank?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are back in Louisiana to visit Dalton, part of a husband & wife team that quickly went from 1 tank to 10 tanks in less than a year, despite Dalton being away for half of that time! Once Victor gets to chatting with Dalton he quickly realized that they have kicked their new hobby into full turbo mode. Get ready for a super fun video as we continue on our Louisiana fish tank tour!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vic's Louisiana tour is winding down, and we've come to visit Vincent, an OG reef enthusiast who's been maintaining a tank for the past 20 years. Using Vic's KISS method, Vincent has achieved vibrant colors in his tank that captivate you for hours. This demonstrates that sometimes, less is more when it comes to maintaining your coral aquarium!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vic and Josh sit down to discuss two crucial chemicals to monitor in your tank. They delve into the distinctions between these chemicals, explaining why it's essential to keep tabs on them and how maintaining proper levels can ensure a clean, healthy, and thriving tank. Whether you're a seasoned reefer or a beginner, there's valuable information here for everyone looking to enhance their understanding of these nutrients.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a year of overcoming numerous obstacles, Vic finally beholds the fruits of his labor: the majestic 4000-gallon aquarium, meticulously constructed from two twin 2000-gallon tanks. As the light illuminates the once dark tank that has just been cycling rock and fish, Vic stands in awe, contemplating whether his creation lives up to his expectations or presents an engineering headache.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
World Wide Corals is back at Reefapalooza Orlando, showing off new tech, and beautiful corals from vendors, and hosting the intense Aquascape contest! Dive in to see the latest in reef keeping and enjoy the stunning variety of coral life. It's a must-see event for both seasoned enthusiasts and newcomers.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back