The one, the only, the WWC Glowbug Frogspawn!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
image.jpg
Lol I was going to sell my whole colony for $300 dang going to cancel the sale hahahaha

Eddie7144

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A sucker is born every minute and a fool and his money are soon to part.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why all the hate? Is it just a green frogspawn or is it something rarer? Who knows. None of you bought it so why complain. I would never personally spend that much, but someone wanted it and bought it. I mean Casper has swam with the darn thing!! lol. That alone makes it priceless. Some of these very pricey coral prices is what drives this hobby. You also have to realize it's a free market economy. Sooner or later prices may drop.

It's no different than what Subaru is currently doing with their S209 STI. Many people hate on it cause it has the same base engine, though heavily modified, as the base WRX STi, though someone like me who loves Subaru is willing to spend way more than someone who isn't into Subaru's. It's a collectors car. I'm a fanboy. Am I wrong? Nope. Are they wrong? Nope. To each their own.

Carry on....

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why all the hate? Is it just a green frogspawn or is it something rarer? Who knows. None of you bought it so why complain. I would never personally spend that much, but someone wanted it and bought it. I mean Casper has swam with the darn thing!! lol. That alone makes it priceless. Some of these very pricey coral prices is what drives this hobby. You also have to realize it's a free market economy. Sooner or later prices may drop.

It's no different than what Subaru is currently doing with their S209 STI. Many people hate on it cause it has the same base engine, though heavily modified, as the base WRX STi, though someone like me who loves Subaru is willing to spend way more than someone who isn't into Subaru's. It's a collectors car. I'm a fanboy. Am I wrong? Nope. Are they wrong? Nope. To each their own.

Carry on....
Lol it's no hate however if I'm a vendor I will never post something like this to make an impression that my price is high and ridiculous. It's not the money but the reputation and the image that cost a lot more. Nothing more dangerous than word of mouth and rumors in the forum.

rednation

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol it's no hate however if I'm a vendor I will never post something like this to make an impression that my price is high and ridiculous. It's not the money but the reputation and the image that cost a lot more. Nothing more dangerous than word of mouth and rumors in the forum.
Couldnt agree more.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess you and I interpreted WWC's original post differently. Take their post at face valve, I fail to see what you're saying.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All I can say is shop around for the coral you want and not the name in front of it .in the end everyone will be happy:)

iReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The thread ain't gonna takes no body to any where. Wwc gonna continue to thrive and do what they are do best.
Simple rule. You like it you buy it if not move on. Simple as that.

How about... the piece is sold and now close the thread? Lol.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back