The one, the only, the WWC Glowbug Frogspawn!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After four years of growing this beauty out in our 293 gallon with Casper, we have finally fragged this incredible chartreuse Branching Euphyllia divisa! Amazingly, under actinics it is actually more yellow than green!

We have sold wild "Glowbug" frogspawn in the past, but none match the beauty of the original! Frags are SUPER limited and will only come around once a year for now, so you will want to grab this as quickly as possible.

Be forewarned this is for serious collectors only. As you know, all Euphyllia are slow growers, and this pride and joy of WWC is no exception.

WWC Glowbug Frogspawn

WWC_Glowbug_Frogspawn_05380-SM-D.jpg

WWC_Glowbug_Frogspawn_05387-SM-A.jpg

Click HERE or on the image below to take you straight to this incredible piece!

Last edited:

golfer88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly I just can’t see dropping that dough on frogspwans ans hammers, now on zoas and acros it’s a different story just more to them and faster growth. I’d like a nice gold torch but the prices of them anymore is insane.

dutch27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Website says this is for a 3/4"-1" piece. So $499 for a single head of an average frogspawn photographed under blue lights? This is what keeps me from getting back into the hobby.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Website says this is for a 3/4"-1" piece. So $499 for a single head of an average frogspawn photographed under blue lights? This is what keeps me from getting back into the hobby.

Not all places do this.... Just have to know who to order through. I personally never order through places that use a black background and photoshop everything else out. Or label very limited edition, Fire, amazing super rare, the only one of its kind coral.
Plenty of places that are down to earth.

jordan9095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i guess you have to see this one in person. green frogspawn for $500. should've released it during a live sale and someone would've bought it in a frenzy

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rather curious that WWC haven't replied with an explanation on this one...
Sometimes when company’s realize they are losing the public’s interests or made a “mistake” it’s better to just not say anything at all, it’s a lose lose to try and justify it or argue all the points made in the thread. Not defending them because the price tag is ridiculous but just my two cents on why they haven’t responded

Tautog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing fancy, but looks like a Homewrecker or Easy Divorce to me. More power to WWC for having the b...s to ask!

PirateDan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$499 no thank you. Really makes me love my $40 two headed frogspawn. Funny thing is i think mine is prettier.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 69 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.4%
Back