The original OG Bounce Mushroom

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We only have 1 of these available at this time and it was just released on our website...

https://www.facebook.com/AquariumSpecialtySC/

http://www.aquariumspecialty.com/ca...lty-live/sps-corals-14/wwc-og-bounce-mushroom

WWC-OG-Bounce-Mushroom.jpg
 
Does it have that purple spot on it or is it a white spot reflecting g the light? A daylight photo would be appreciated and a size. Thanks!
 
I'll see if we can get a daylight shot for you. We are actually going to cut this one in half today. I would say that the 2 halves will be about 3/4" once the heal up in a week or 2.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new