The Police Seized My Bounce Mushroom Update Thread.

Tucker64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I've received some requests from some members to give updates on how the my bounce mushroom is recovering so this thread is for that purpose.

The original thread was closed by the moderators because a few individuals started to get a little out of hand towards the end while fighting about their views on Police officers. Please keep those arguments out of this thread so it doesn't get closed like the original.

If you would like to see the original story and thread here is the link:

The Police seized my Bounce mushroom

https://www.reef2reef.com/index.php?threads/The-Police-seized-my-Bounce-mushroom.335800/

In this thread I'll just be posting about the progress of the bounce mushroom and how it is doing.

Also, we were having some fun thinking of a new name for the bounce mushroom so if anyone has any ideas feel free to post them here. Whichever one gets the most likes I will choose that one as the name providing it is somewhat appropriate lol.

*******If you have multiple ideas please separate them into different post so we will know which ones are receiving the likes.

Here are the pics of the bounce when it first arrived:
123b1b321cea0fc8d177ff57dc989ba9.jpg

c89a5ddfc814faf5521ad5c2951063de.jpg

17ba2f16fefe1eda6d8b9a2f87a5b22c.jpg

Later that night:
b8995043dde5ad5843747504036d0fb0.jpg

And today after I got off work!
3cabe92c6f6c9bc68c5ce19d0c7bf0e5.jpg

ab8650167ee6eac3f83eadcb27c983f9.jpg

As you can see it has started to gain its "Bounce" back and is beginning to look very well. Just goes to show you how strong these corals are!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha! I like "Outlaw Bounce," "Smooth Criminal Bounce" (that name was suggested in the other thread by someone else), "Infamous Bounce," "Cold Criminal Bounce" Just a few ideas. :D

Legal Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second that....reading your earlier posts you coined that phrase yourself also...bounce back.

A Toadstool Leather

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess you could say it bounced back. Why did they not just open it to see? Is that not what the police does if a package is suspicious? Glad you got your shroom back regardless.

OP
OP
Tucker64

Tucker64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess you could say it bounced back. Why did they not just open it to see? Is that not what the police does if a package is suspicious? Glad you got your shroom back regardless.

They never really gave me a whole lot of info. The Police said they just inspected the package and determined it to be fine. I asked if they opened it and they said no so I'm just assuming they used a dog or a X-ray.

A Toadstool Leather

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They never really gave me a whole lot of info. The Police said they just inspected the package and determined it to be fine. I asked if they opened it and they said no so I'm just assuming they used a dog or a X-ray.
I assume so too. Regardless its great that you have your shroom. Despite being slow growers they seem really tough.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back