OP
Michael Naegeli

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost so much in death last year and dropped 10’s of G’s redoing tanks and I swore I’d never deal with again. I know this thing gonna have problems in a couple years. All equip does. I got the 20K Briggs. Supposed to be real nice. Guess I’ll find out I’d permit ever go thru. Sweet. Ugh

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have quadruple plus the Dives I’ve logged past 20 years. Dang. Love diving
Man, it's a different world. Closest thing to visiting another world we can while remaining on this rock. Love it too. Really love free-diving and spearfishing too. There is a certain amount of freedom without all the gear attached to you. BTW, I stopped logging dives over 18 years ago. I am fortunate enough to live in a place now where diving in warm tropical waters is a weekly occurrence. Next trip is Palau, for the 8th time and second time on a live-aboard. I highly recommend a liveaboard. Problem is, after diving liveaboards, dive trips not on a boat... well, kinda suck... in comparison. It's my wife's fault. She does the trip planning and now is hooked.

OP
OP
Michael Naegeli

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, it's a different world. Closest thing to visiting another world we can while remaining on this rock. Love it too. Really love free-diving and spearfishing too. There is a certain amount of freedom without all the gear attached to you. BTW, I stopped logging dives over 18 years ago. I am fortunate enough to live in a place now where diving in warm tropical waters is a weekly occurrence. Next trip is Palau, for the 8th time and second time on a live-aboard. I highly recommend a liveaboard. Problem is, after diving liveaboards, dive trips not on a boat... well, kinda suck... in comparison. It's my wife's fault. She does the trip planning and now is hooked.
So jealous. I got Bent few years back. I have only been a handful times since. 202 straight up like a torpedo w a 88 lb Amberjack that tied my riffe leader around me like a knot. Sharks came to eat em and he bolted to the surface w me in tow. Absolute nightmare. 160 mile offshore. Bayflight l, chamber. Whole nine. Sucked bad

P-Dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So jealous. I got Bent few years back. I have only been a handful times since. 202 straight up like a torpedo w a 88 lb Amberjack that tied my riffe leader around me like a knot. Sharks came to eat em and he bolted to the surface w me in tow. Absolute nightmare. 160 mile offshore. Bayflight l, chamber. Whole nine. Sucked bad
That, my friend, is why I will never spear with tanks. Sorry it happened. You didn't even get to keep your AJ...! The tax man came, took and didn't even have the courtesy to thank you. That was a painful experience, on so many levels, I'm sure.

OP
OP
Michael Naegeli

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That, my friend, is why I will never spear with tanks. Sorry it happened. You didn't even get to keep your AJ...! The tax man came, took and didn't even have the courtesy to thank you. That was a painful experience, on so many levels, I'm sure.
‘‘Twas nasty stuff. Did keep Aj. I was actually on a commercial dive boat and captain saw me shoot out the water like a seal. Haha. 1/4 mile from boat w the amberjack still kickin bi was out like a light for some time. I only hear stories myself.

P-Dub

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
‘‘Twas nasty stuff. Did keep Aj. I was actually on a commercial dive boat and captain saw me shoot out the water like a seal. Haha. 1/4 mile from boat w the amberjack still kickin bi was out like a light for some time. I only hear stories myself.
WOW. Well, I hope the AJ was appreciated by someone. The was a costly fish.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back