The Reef2Reef Bulk Reef Supply BOX Giveaway!

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone for the comments! :) And a big thanks to Bulk Reef Supply and R2R for making this possible!!! I'm never lucky when it comes to winning anything, so I am super excited and really appreciative of this! Bulk Reef Supply is my favorite place to shop, so this was a good contest to for me to win. Now I wish I would have taken a better (more creative) photo for my entry... there were some pretty cool entry photos I saw on this thread.

I don't even know what I'm going to buy with this. It was so unexpected that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed now that a huge gift card has fallen on my lap.

I think I can go two routes. What do you think? Do I get "maintenance" stuff that will be needed such as bulbs, RODI filters, GFO, test kits, etc.? Or do I get something "fun" that I've been eyeing up like a kalk reactor, Apex accessories, Reef Brite strips, etc.?

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE! THANKS BRS! THANK YOU R2R!!!

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone for the comments! :) And a big thanks to Bulk Reef Supply and R2R for making this possible!!! I'm never lucky when it comes to winning anything, so I am super excited and really appreciative of this! Bulk Reef Supply is my favorite place to shop, so this was a good contest to for me to win. Now I wish I would have taken a better (more creative) photo for my entry... there were some pretty cool entry photos I saw on this thread.

I don't even know what I'm going to buy with this. It was so unexpected that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed now that a huge gift card has fallen on my lap.

I think I can go two routes. What do you think? Do I get "maintenance" stuff that will be needed such as bulbs, RODI filters, GFO, test kits, etc.? Or do I get something "fun" that I've been eyeing up like a kalk reactor, Apex accessories, Reef Brite strips, etc.?

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE! THANKS BRS! THANK YOU R2R!!!

Something fun!! :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back