The Reef2Reef Bulk Reef Supply BOX Giveaway!

Thanks to everyone for the comments! :) And a big thanks to Bulk Reef Supply and R2R for making this possible!!! I'm never lucky when it comes to winning anything, so I am super excited and really appreciative of this! Bulk Reef Supply is my favorite place to shop, so this was a good contest to for me to win. Now I wish I would have taken a better (more creative) photo for my entry... there were some pretty cool entry photos I saw on this thread.

I don't even know what I'm going to buy with this. It was so unexpected that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed now that a huge gift card has fallen on my lap.

I think I can go two routes. What do you think? Do I get "maintenance" stuff that will be needed such as bulbs, RODI filters, GFO, test kits, etc.? Or do I get something "fun" that I've been eyeing up like a kalk reactor, Apex accessories, Reef Brite strips, etc.?

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE! THANKS BRS! THANK YOU R2R!!!
 
Thanks to everyone for the comments! :) And a big thanks to Bulk Reef Supply and R2R for making this possible!!! I'm never lucky when it comes to winning anything, so I am super excited and really appreciative of this! Bulk Reef Supply is my favorite place to shop, so this was a good contest to for me to win. Now I wish I would have taken a better (more creative) photo for my entry... there were some pretty cool entry photos I saw on this thread.

I don't even know what I'm going to buy with this. It was so unexpected that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed now that a huge gift card has fallen on my lap.

I think I can go two routes. What do you think? Do I get "maintenance" stuff that will be needed such as bulbs, RODI filters, GFO, test kits, etc.? Or do I get something "fun" that I've been eyeing up like a kalk reactor, Apex accessories, Reef Brite strips, etc.?

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE! THANKS BRS! THANK YOU R2R!!!


Something fun!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new