The Reef2Reef Bulk Reef Supply BOX Giveaway!

Entry
d36582ba3bc95964374e9146dc50604e.jpg
 
Will this work for those of us that get in-store pickup? I'm grateful that they don't waste a big shipping box on me when I come in for single fittings. :)

IMG_20180731_014950.jpg
 
Unfortunately my order of bulbs didn't have the logo on it but hope this is good enough...

IMG_6962 2.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new