The resplendent Bkchem Jumanji

Coral4coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's Jumanji PE? Half Bake is a little picky on too clean of water. I think it's going to be my canary for nutrients.
I have good pe but it changes throughout the day I always keep my nutrients high After a dino out break about a year ago

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200118_194208.jpg

Tiger balm
20200118_194107.jpg

Unicorn I think
20200118_194247.jpg

Mermaid I think.
20200118_194240.jpg

Brain freeze
20200118_190052.jpg

Jumanji with with brain freeze in bottom right corner.

All are different. And very beautiful in there own special way.

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long did it take you to grow them out from what size frags
I bought when these were fresh and more abundant. Pics are fresh out of delivery. A lot of money and trust. Unfortunately I lost them all. One pack locally got out. He as well had a tank crash, after receiving these. I will get them again!!

Coral4coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200211_215536.jpg

I miss so bad. I guess I'm a lifer. Most would of ran as far from the hobby as possible.
I hear you dan I lost a ton of stuff due to a crash a little over a year ago but I’m back buying frags again I couldn’t stop myself if I tried

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same issue about a year ago that killed about 10 years worth of collecting in one quick sweep. Hurt more then anything I've ever experienced in life I believe and made me turn away from things and ignore my tank for a while. Best thing I did was get rid of the entire setup and start over new. It definitely resparked the flame and excitement not constantly looking at the old setup and thinking about what it once was and the amount of time and energy not counting money was lost. I think it happens at least once to all of us true reefers. The ones of us that truly love everything about this hobby and it's in or soul. I think usually the over night reefers tap out and leave after such setbacks. The die hard reefers in us pull up our boot straps, get up, and make the next journey even better by learning from our mistakes.

Hey Dan....in your multiple picture post. What is that crazy colored smooth skin gem below your tiger balm? Any pics of that beauty?

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same issue about a year ago that killed about 10 years worth of collecting in one quick sweep. Hurt more then anything I've ever experienced in life I believe and made me turn away from things and ignore my tank for a while. Best thing I did was get rid of the entire setup and start over new. It definitely resparked the flame and excitement not constantly looking at the old setup and thinking about what it once was and the amount of time and energy not counting money was lost. I think it happens at least once to all of us true reefers. The ones of us that truly love everything about this hobby and it's in or soul. I think usually the over night reefers tap out and leave after such setbacks. The die hard reefers in us pull up our boot straps, get up, and make the next journey even better by learning from our mistakes.

Hey Dan....in your multiple picture post. What is that crazy colored smooth skin gem below your tiger balm? Any pics of that beauty?

Hey Will,
That is crack juice. Unfortunately I have a tiny piece I'm holding onto. Looks like it come around. Definitely not pic worthy at the moment.

Here's original pic.
20200207_095520.jpg

Gosh dang she was pretty!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back