!!!The return of the Skyparade!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,832
Reaction score
20,925
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is without a doubt one of my favorite acros of all time.

I got a small wild colony over two years ago that came in a decent looking blue with light colored polyps but nothing too spectacular. The colony quickly withered away but the two frags I cut to keep pulled through.

It's been a painfully slow go but I have been growing those two frags out since. Over the course this one has just blossomed into one of the coolest acros I have. A few lucky people have gotten there hand on small frags. It has been on the site but for the most part unavailable till now.

This is one of those acros that really stands out. A deep blue body with nice green tips and white polyps. I just love this thing.

This one is a really slow grower so frags are super limited but I have finally made the Skyparade available again!



skyparadeclose_zpsa06a78da.jpg

skyparade_zpsbf67192f.jpg
 
Really pretty coral. I had my eye on that last time around, but it wasn't quite ready. Does it base out quite a bit before starting any branch growth?
 
Whoa! The skyparade is looking sick Adam!!
This is a must have collector acro for sure! Sadly I lost my piece awhile back..
 
At a glance it does look similar but I promise this is much prettier than the chips:)
 
Last edited:
Adam are you holding me a piece for my next.order? If not i can order this soon if need be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new