The sleeping potato!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,134
Reaction score
10,447
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I woke up the sleeping potato! Also known as Hewbie and he got all mad at me! Swimming lopsided and huffing and puffing! His version of 5 more minutes and now I’m up!😂
IMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1864.jpeg
IMG_1865.jpeg
 
If I ever start a 2nd tank it will almost certainly be for a puffer.
That is an absolute must! They are the best!☺️🐡 I know most like the corals and reef tanks but they have yet to experience the joys of a pufferfish. They are so smart, expressive, and personable. Saltwater puppy dogs!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new