The Summer Amnesia Hit Quick This Year

Reefer Matt

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,242
Reaction score
42,950
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, did reefing come to a screeching halt in my area! It seems a lot of Reefers forget they have a tank this time of the year. Also a lot of tank sales too. The lfs is getting nervous already! How are things going by you?
 
It's not going bad so far! The tank is on cruise control right now. I'm not adding anything stocking-wise to the tank, so I'm using the time to let what is in there grow.
 
I think a half dozen of us long time vets have gotten out. Plus countless of others. I’ve heard from more than one source that sales are non existent for many stores.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new