DSCN0412.jpg
DSCN0413.jpg

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... and you haven't hosted a meeting... why? :)

Judging from the dosing system, you'd be asked lots of questions. I know I'd love to set up about three dosers to handle water changes and manual fills to the autotopoff.

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would love to answer any questions if any one has any, and if anybody ever just wants to come see it,you are more than welcome...its pretty simple running system...im just glad i have the room to have all my stuff where i want it and not have to cram it under a stand...makes thing so much easier...thank god my wife let me turn that closet into a sump room...she loves it to though....what would i need to do to have a lil shin dig and have some people over?if anyone would like to have one..chime in and ill make it happen....

Last edited:

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting the CFO to allow it is key;). She holds the key to happiness, so the long road is winning her over.

Looks good, Mark. Things get easier and harder when you have the room to do what you want. I still end up with more water on the floor than I want on a weekly basis (malfunctioning top offs or whacky skimmers), but being able to hear the TV over the skimmer and chiller rocks.

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you know where im at nick....gary,thanks for the props...yeah,ive had plenty of whoops,left the r.o. on...thank god for shop vacs...lol....only thing i can hear is the sound of water at nite dumping in the sump and i love it....kinda peaceful ya know....

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically, show up at the next get together and volunteer for the next available month. I've heard that December may be with sculdermut, and I think that Ricky was going to host January... beyond that, it's wide open. Unfortunately, during the school year if it falls on certain weekends... I end up missing them. The joys of ballgames and other craziness.

We do need to get together as a group again.

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool,ill try to see if i can make it if its ok for me to come.....sometimes its hard for me to escape with my 2 lil ones....but i would love to if i can....

BHAMR6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont worry about escaping from the little ones bring them we all have kids.. Some of the smartest people I have met are Jack and Cathy from Tritons Garden in Tennessee they would host our meetings a cpl of times a yr in return we would bring groups of people to their place which you know if your around all that coral for sale your going to buy stuff.... So made perfect sense to me to do that host a meeting get large group of people that would buy .. SO if you are selling coral out of your house hosting a meeting might be a great way to get people over to buy.. I have had the dispute what the heck local aquarium stores told them hey host a meeting here and i'll bring 20 people into your store and all them acted like I was crazy now same store is closed

OP
OP
M

markie mark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats funny...we dont want business....ya know.....i would love to come meet some of you guys and would love to host a meeting....i guess i need to see if i can round up some people and see what i can do......being a lil italian boy,i love to cook.....maybe have some homade pasta and meat sauce.....oh''yeah

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 46.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back