7 Polyp Stratosphere Colony

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

nasdds

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2022
Messages
120
Reaction score
51
Location
milton
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7 Polyps of Stratosphere
These are full sized polyps which have grown for me very quickly. Also has more buds in the colony.
Shipping Policy:
DOA policy:
- Shipment $50 anywhere in continental US via UPS overnight
- Live arrive guaranteed if shipment received and opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. NOT responsible for shipping delays.
- Picture and/or video of the dead coral(s) in original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening.
- Refund (minus cost of shipping) in the case of a DOA.

IMG_4237.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yes still available
 
These had sold but I’m growing out more. How many were you looking for?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new