The Temporary Home

SCLEO1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
Elgin, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 90g in the garage and a 120g in my workshop that I have to build stands for and plumb but since I recently moved into my new home, I only have my 30g as a temp home til those others or at least the 120g is setup.


This was about 5 months into setup.

View attachment 1440843
 
20191016_185955.jpg


Last year Oct. 21 with some freshly delivered frags from WWC live auction here.
 
Resized_20200130_160713.jpeg


Jan 30, 2020 after some placement, light and flow adjustments. What I had started growing fast then I realized I had silicone seams starting to fail and peel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new