• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The True Utter Chaos

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two individual polyps of Utter Chaos available. These are the original, the best Utter Chaos out there. All the pics I've seen of these they have been tiny. Accept no substitutes lol.
Will Ship!
$75 a piece
8a01247f-1.jpg


Can do a pack ($200 Shipped) with
1 Utter Chaos
3-4 CDU Tutti Frutti (In background of pic above)
4 Polyps of Rastas
Zoas-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Also have these
Captain America (On Left) $20 a polyp
Unbelievable Paly (On Right) $20 a Polyp
Or I Can do a plug with One of each $50 (1 Unbelievable, 1 CA, 1 Nuc Green, 1 Purple Death)
b482c733.jpg
 
Also have a zoa rock with Over 100 polyps, 3 or 4 different types
$40
1d083fcf.jpg

6018706b.jpg

481a07d6.jpg
 
Cool protopalythoa rock. You might get some cool hybrids that way. Nice Utter Chaos....I have seen some fakes floating around recently (as well as a bunch of other "look alikes" being passed off as O.G.) Good luck with your sale. And again, nice stuff!
 
Yea my chaos's were the size of a pencil eraser..and the melted...Thos big ones look so much nicer!
 
So if those are utter chaos, I'm curious as to what I have. Cuz mine look way different.

GLWS

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
 
Sorry forgot to post. (Hope the pic actually posted via tapatalk)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
 
if you think yours looks different, post it on Z/p ID thread, not on someone elses sale thread.
 
I should mention that mine have lineage to Dream Coral who if you guys remember were THE originators of this particular Paly. Paid an extreme price for it at the time but well worth it. It's the best coral in my tank and I have some nice pieces.
 
CDU Tutti Frutti $15 a polyp
8a01247f-2.jpg

Rasta Zoas 4 for $70
Zoas-2.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new