The Ultimate Waterbox Giveaway. Drawing February 16th.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two days to drawing! Very exciting. Hubbs told me that since I talk about stocking plans and placement I’d be really disappointed if I don’t win. I told him that it’s good to dream and my chances are very slim anyhow. I do hope that if it is someone from here we could see what all you do with it? An Ultimate Waterbox Build Thread! That would be fun to follow along.

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the details, but will not give the goods, LOL... The winner is going to be stoked!

Edit: Details as far as the package, the results have nothing to do with me, LOL :)

adam finley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I definitely hope to win but good luck to everyone. A big thanks to Waterbox and R2R for having such great giveaways and contests for us too participate in.

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 day away! Never ever won any giveaway, it would be amazing to win this. But I know since its probably not me someone will be very happy with this. What a giveaway

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 day away! Never ever won any giveaway, it would be amazing to win this. But I know since its probably not me someone will be very happy with this. What a giveaway
Don’t count yourself short. Your bound to win something some day and who knows, this may be yours :) if so please do a build thread so the rest of us can live vicariously through you haha!

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I certainly hope so! I hope whoever does win this does a build thread, will be amazing to see what can be done with such high quality equipment

LadyMac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too! I am counting the hours! Like I said it should be a requirement of the sinner to make a build thread. I know for sure I would. Complete with unboxing everything through the boring cycle, and every inhabitant. The structural integrity of my current setup is....well.... I’ll have to replace it very soon I have a huge lean going on that I fear is going to bust the back left side of the current tank. :eek:

NeuroticAquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got an email...not sure why they drew a day early unless there were two contests???
67f7d64ec6128336f23a3eb36e25a8c0.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.9%
Back