The Unveiling of my baby Tiger Angelfish

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a very proud daddy today. I received my 3" baby Tiger Angelfish and boy he is a beauty! He literally just hand delivers here is video of me opening the box and getting the first glimpse of him.

A special shout out to my boy Adam at Ocean Devotion LA - https://oceandevotionla.com. I really love his mission and commitment to all his livestock. He definitely has the most competitive pricing I've seen and even offers fully quarantined fish.

Check him out! http://m.yelp.com/biz/ocean-devotion-los-angeles

Last edited:
OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam is great and he's my go to guy for fish. He found the perfect sized McCoskers flasher for me. He really pays attention to the details and fully delivers.
Awesome angel! Congrats!

He is seriously the best vendor I have dealt over with the years that actually fulfills on his mission.

Ocean Devotion Mission Statement: One stop-shop for fully quarantined and conditioned fish. Ocean Devotion supplies the healthiest specimens on the market. You won’t get sick, skinny, finicky fish from us. Don’t continue spending your money on fish over and over only to see them die miserably and putting the rest of livestock at risk. Give Ocean Devotion a chance next time you make a fish a member of your tank!

Both Ocean Devotion and Poma labs are leaders in the industry in my personal opinion.

Last edited:

Pbh-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adorable! Is it a hybrid, I've never seen or heard of one before.

The kingi is not a hybrid, but a unique species- in the same genus as the gold flake and flagfin angel (and bandit) but much less common.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What a beautiful little angel!

OP
OP
LAReefer4Life

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! I just know that someday, if I work long and hard enough, I’ll make a friend who has one in their tank. :)
You always have a friend in me :)

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back