The WATERBOX PLATINUM Giveaway! It's Bling Bling!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
waterbox giveaway.jpg

The WATERBOX PLATINUM Giveaway!
Sponsored by WaterBoxAquariums.com!

The WATERBOX platinum are designed to make purchasing an aquarium for beginners up to professional aquarists simplified. Each Aquarium is water tested and designed by professional engineers with over 15 years experience. We are happy to announce this platinum giveaway of a platinum aquarium system!

How to Enter:

OFFICIAL ENTRY: You must subscribe to the contest email list. Click here to subscribe

Bonus Entry #1: Check out the details of the WaterBox Aquarium Line and then post back in this thread something you like about them. Click here

Bonus Entry #2: Update your reef tank build thread or create a new one here in the Members Tank Forum. After you update your thread then post a link to your build thread here in this thread.

Bonus Entry #3: Share this contest on your Facebook account and then post back in here that you completed this entry.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of four (4) entries are possible so you would have four (4) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

Drawing:
Open till April 30th! We will pick one winner by random draw from this thread pending verification of entry.

The Prize:
A Waterbox Platinum Series 135 System valued at over $2000! Your choice of Black or White!

The WATERBOX platinum are designed to make purchasing an aquarium for beginners up to professional aquarists simplified. Each Aquarium is water tested and designed by professional engineers with over 15 years experience.
  • 5D Rimless Low Iron Glass on All 5 Sides
  • Overflow Box with Dual Return Nozzles
  • Rubber Mat Under Tank
  • Double sealed UV cabinets available in Black or White
  • Stainless Hinges
  • Push Open Doors
  • Leveling Feet
  • Full Glass Sump with Foam Mat
  • Standard Filter Socks
Aquarium Perfection
The Platinum series is designed for aquarists who are looking for quality features at a great price. Low-iron glass on all panels, foam leveling mat attached to bottom pane, removable upper overflow for cleaning, dual returns, glass sumps, electronic ATO system, quiet-flow schedule 80 plumbing included and UV coated cabinetry included.

Rimless Design
Low iron ultra-clear glass with the highest quality silicone and crisp edges. No sloppy corner silicone here. Each aquarium is water tested, polished and inspected before it is brought to market.

Intelligent ATO
WATERBOX has partnered with European Brand Pacific Sun to provide a FREE Waterbox Sentry ATO system with every Platinum Series Reef Ready Waterbox. This intelligent ATO system keeps your evaporation water in check with a professional yet easy to use one click interface and optical sensors.

External Overflow Box
Unique to our 40.1 Platinum, we incorporated an external overflow box to maximize aquarium landscape options.

UV Coated Cabinetry
Each cabinet is double sealed in UV protectant to resist water spills and provide a stable foundation that looks great. Available in Black and White.

Glass Filtration Sump
Each platinum series includes a glass sump with ATO reservoir. Dual micron socks included with schedule 80 pvc plumbing kit. Each sump is designed for maximum flow with ample size room for protein skimmer.

Push Open Doors
European doors that are flush with the front glass aquarium panel provide ease of access into the cabinet.

Stainless Hinges
High quality adjustable hinges provide rust-free access into your cabinet.

Leveling Feet
Adjustable leveling feet are included with each cabinet to ensure tank is level during installation.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Thanks again to WaterBoxAquariums.com!

KMench

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this thread posted :) slightly dying to upgrade to a larger tank. Mine is packed with corals and I need more space! I love the low iron glass on the Waterbox for the best possible viewing of all you work so hard to maintain!

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that the water box is rimless and looks sleek and very suave! I love that it comes with all the gadgets like a ATO, filter socks, and the nice handful of items!!!

NanoDad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry #1
Products look amazing on the site! I love the custom engineered plumbing!

60CubeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Comes with almost everything that you need to get the tank up and running. Matching tank, sump, and cabinet!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1

I love the sleek look of the tank and the size would be perfect.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back