The WATERBOX PLATINUM Giveaway! It's Bling Bling!

BootyPup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like how everything comes together perfectly, the nice return pump setup with the sump and ATO system already there. The glass also seems to be of good quality.

Duane Clark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #1 - First I know the chances of winning are not increased by sucking up BUT I am a huge WB fan. I have been going back and forth between Red Sea and WB for a couple months now as I try and decide what I want to upgrade to from my tiny 14g biocube. I decided on WB for several reasons but I will name just a couple. 1. the units are built of high quality material. Did you know the stands are painted on both sides to avoid water damage...red sea just the exterior. 2. the all in ones are just sexy...clean lines and holy wrasse...they have a 50 gallon AIO. If I do not win this wonderful giant of a system, the 50 AIO is my tank of choice.

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry#2: What do I like about it? Definitely love the low iron glass used and also the all in one, take the guess work out of it package.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.3%
Back