The Wrasse Lover's Thread!

Amazing Fish posted on this thread ! Wow .... wish I had a larger tank set up and could keep some of them but in a 20 G Nano not really an option except for a few real small ones ...

Great shots too ... some of you must be using real great cameras ...
 
Amazing photos and fish! WOW!
 
DSC02944_zps61b5b0a6.jpg
 
Pretty Scott's; the red spot will fade to near non-existence without females present however. And they do NOT play well with other wrasses.
 
I can't wait to participate in this thread! I will be getting a Lubbock's, Welsh' Fairy and a Melanarus at some point soon. I would love a Scotts fairy or something that really pops to be my "main attraction" fish
 
I finally pulled the trigger on a yellow flanked fairy wrasse, but after acclimation and qt, he disappeared.. just gone, it's been a day now and I'm getting worried, any ideas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new