• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Theiling Compact Rollermat - unused, new in box - $100 obo

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

timmtimminy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Location
Tyler, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Theiling Compact Rollermat for our refugium, but it was too tall for our setup. It is unused in the original box. Comes with all components.
Bought from BRS: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/compact-rollermat-theiling.html

Specifications:
Dimensions Without Base - 12" x 9" x 13.5" (barbed adapter adds 4")
Dimensions With Base - 12" L x 9" W x 17" H (barbed adapter adds 4")
Max Flow - 500 GPH
Maximum Water Depth - 4"
Input - 1", 1.25", or 1.5" Barbed Adapter | 1.5" NPT
Primary Output - Molded into the bottom (26mm I.D. 32mm O.D.)
Emergency Output - 25mm
Cord Lendth - 2 meters (80")
Fleece - 4" W x 432"
Max Tank Thickness for Hanging - 1/2"

Note - Four inches of clearance above the input is required for maintenance.

What's Included?
1x Rollermat Assembly
1x 36' Fleece Roll
1x Mounting Base
1x Input Tube

Price includes shipping

rollermat.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new