Theiling Rollermat + Extra Fleece

chill903

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
42
Reaction score
31
Location
Birmingham, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys,

I'm setting up my first tank (120g Reef Savvy) and purchased a Rollermat with an extra fleece roll. I've also got the adapter kit plumbing fittings necessary to convert to US fittings. Decided not to use the Rollermat --going with filter socks for now.

It's brand new, never used at all. Rather than trying to return it to BRS, I figured I'd rather someone local have the chance to buy it.

Asking $250 for the lot, OBO.

PM if interested.

IMG_7313.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new