There is "Snow" Better Hobby Than Reefing

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
2,903
Reaction score
16,236
Location
Peoria, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how are my comrades in the Northeast U.S. doing? Anyone using a generator? How about digging out of the front driveway to head to work today? I'm sure the kids are excited about a snow day. I hope everyone is safe. In the meantime, for those of us who live in the warmer climates, here is a photo of Snow Storm clowns -- just so we can be included in the fun.
1575290796133.png
 
So how are my comrades in the Northeast U.S. doing? Anyone using a generator? How about digging out of the front driveway to head to work today? I'm sure the kids are excited about a snow day. I hope everyone is safe. In the meantime, for those of us who live in the warmer climates, here is a photo of Snow Storm clowns -- just so we can be included in the fun.
1575290796133.png

Talking about clownfish, I think i'm going to buy a pair of bullet hole clowns. Or how i like to refer to them, Chicago Clowns.;Smuggrin
RadicalBullethole_900x.jpg
 
Talking about clownfish, I think i'm going to buy a pair of bullet hole clowns. Or how i like to refer to them, Chicago Clowns.;Smuggrin
RadicalBullethole_900x.jpg
When you buy them, you absolutely need to take pictures and post them. These are lovely.
 
Most definitely. He would climb out and get you in your sleep.
Heck no! he sits at the front of the glass egging me on. The second I put my hand in its on.
 
Well they originally said 8 to 12 inches total , and we got a foot just last night . I guess another 5 inches or so through tomorrow morning. Finally setting up my dos today though lol
 
Well they originally said 8 to 12 inches total , and we got a foot just last night . I guess another 5 inches or so through tomorrow morning. Finally setting up my dos today though lol
Yikes! It will be fun to snowmobile in though. :-)
 
Heck no! he sits at the front of the glass egging me on. The second I put my hand in its on.
LOL! My clowns attack the rings on my hands whenever I add a sheet onto a veggie clip or clean/arrange the tank. Apparently the gold makes them edgy.
 
Talking about clownfish, I think i'm going to buy a pair of bullet hole clowns. Or how i like to refer to them, Chicago Clowns.;Smuggrin
RadicalBullethole_900x.jpg
So how about Ness and Capone for names?
 
LOL! My clowns attack the rings on my hands whenever I add a sheet onto a veggie clip or clean/arrange the tank. Apparently the gold makes them edgy.
My wife says the same thing about my black ice clown. Always attacking her wedding ring So weird
 
So how are my comrades in the Northeast U.S. doing? Anyone using a generator? How about digging out of the front driveway to head to work today? I'm sure the kids are excited about a snow day. I hope everyone is safe. In the meantime, for those of us who live in the warmer climates, here is a photo of Snow Storm clowns -- just so we can be included in the fun.
1575290796133.png

I'm in Northern California and winter is now rolling in. Mostly wind and rain. Not much snow in the greater Sacramento / Folsom area. We do have a snowman out front through for the Holidays. He is a bit angry at us though because we took away his pipe this year. He mumbled something about heading down the street and hanging out with the other snowmen and women because the rules are looser there. Not sure what sort of shenanigans are allowed at that house but so be it :D

My clowns are the traditional, or maybe not traditional, black and white percula's or whatever they are. I honestly forget. Hope you and yours are having a great Monday.

1575300549807.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new