Theres some weird stuff on ebay...

Somebody beat you to it.
You could employ some competitive pricing though, $100....sheesh
Screenshot_20241103_133323_eBay.png
Near $100 for that. I could not imagine paying $100 to willingly put Aiptasia in my tank.
 
I'd like to add there's some cool stuff on ebay too. Found this coral and I hid the listing because I want it lol :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Screenshot_20241117_163909_eBay.png
I don’t even know what that is

Wonder what it’s like under the BLUES
 
I'd like to add there's some cool stuff on ebay too. Found this coral and I hid the listing because I want it lol :grinning-face-with-sweat:
Screenshot_20241117_163909_eBay.png
Looks like a galaxea skeleton to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new