Theres some weird stuff on ebay...

BristleWormHater

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
7,845
Location
Roswell, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stumbled across someone selling bryopsis??? Why?? Maybe to feed lettuce nudibranchs or sea hares? And for $26!!!!???? 4 People have this in their carts??????
Screenshot_20241029_205135_eBay.png
Screenshot_20241029_205143_eBay.png
 
Lol. And technically they aren't wrong by saying "this is the most effective algae to remove ammonia, phosphates and nitrates". Lollll
 
Lol. And technically they aren't wrong by saying "this is the most effective algae to remove ammonia, phosphates and nitrates". Lollll
I think this is like fart spray for reef tanks. You can throw it in your buddies tanks for April fools.
 
I think this is like fart spray for reef tanks. You can throw it in your buddies tanks for April fools.
I cant belive 7 were sold and 4 people have this in their cart...
 
Anyone want turf algae? I’ll sell it cheap…
Actually scratch that. If I could get this (insert favorite swear word) off my rocks it wouldn’t be such a problem. My turf algae unfortunately comes with a large labor fee.
 
Alright so next time I remove algae from my tank, I’m going to put it on eBay and see if I can turn a profit on it. This could be an untapped business here that all of us could benefit on
 
I just scraped fluffy red algae from my neglected nano. Came right off the glass by hand. Super easy to remove. I put it in a jar as I pulled it out. Was gonna toss it but now…it’s going on eBay haha. I’ve been fighting it for a year

Mystery red algae! Consumes nitrates and phosphates. Very durable! 25$ a jar!
 
I just scraped fluffy red algae from my neglected nano. Came right off the glass by hand. Super easy to remove. I put it in a jar as I pulled it out. Was gonna toss it but now…it’s going on eBay haha. I’ve been fighting it for a year

Mystery red algae! Consumes nitrates and phosphates. Very durable! 25$ a jar!
I'll give you 20.00!
 
I just scraped fluffy red algae from my neglected nano. Came right off the glass by hand. Super easy to remove. I put it in a jar as I pulled it out. Was gonna toss it but now…it’s going on eBay haha. I’ve been fighting it for a year

Mystery red algae! Consumes nitrates and phosphates. Very durable! 25$ a jar!
Oh so this is you then?
Screenshot_20241102_221942_eBay.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new