There's something fishy about this build...

What? This one?

1000001967.jpg
no regrets GIF
 
Told you. @Slocke is a

Hold on... if slocke is the corrupter... and said @Fish Styx corrupted his instagram... does it mean he's being flooded by bunnies and butterflies sniffing the flowers?

I really dont want to know. So please dont tell me.
I like the snow bunnies!
 
It basically says drink more coffee and less taurine and something about ED in energy drinks...
ED is energy drinks
Comedy Central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show
 
It basically says drink more coffee and less taurine and something about ED in energy drinks...
Read Ken Jeong GIF

Reading is hard. I can see how one could be drawn to that baseless conclusion. *wink

EDucational
 
I obviously know that but when worded how I worded it it makes it seem much worse...
TBH I didn’t realize until I pressed on the link :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new