There's something fishy about this build...

Earth. But I’m looking to move. I’ll consider terraforming
This planet could use a rescape. Just to need rehome the people on different planets and maybe put a bit more thought into the stocking next time.

And this time no grass. It’s gotten everywhere
 
This planet could use a rescape. Just to need rehome the people on different planets and maybe put a bit more thought into the stocking next time.

And this time no grass. It’s gotten everywhere
I call venus
 
I'm not going to lie, I had to look that word up, but it sounds like a excellent idea...
@Slocke may be pedantic but I am known to overuse an extensive vocabulary for my personal edification
 
All the women left for Mars.

jurassic park deal with it GIF
zoom in danny mcbride GIF
 
This planet could use a rescape. Just to need rehome the people on different planets and maybe put a bit more thought into the stocking next time.

And this time no grass. It’s gotten everywhere
Well what do you expect grass to do … keep to itself? That’s silly
 
Well what do you expect grass to do … keep to itself? That’s silly
Fine we can put it on an island. But I’m bored with the mushrooms and trees. Let’s try and grow sticks on the mountains and torches on the lowland.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new