There's something fishy about this build...

3 SPS frags
1 softy
And 1 shrimp to a certain @fishguy242
IMG_0974.jpeg

Wish him luck!
Well done Frank!
 
Awesome... :cool: Harley Q #2 en route...;):)
IMG_20230716_144322_389.jpg

have the perfect spot for it, n plenty of asterina's...:cool:
 
Awesome... :cool: Harley Q #2 en route...;):)
IMG_20230716_144322_389.jpg

have the perfect spot for it, n plenty of asterina's...:cool:
My Asterinas are growing... I now have at least 3 that are over an inch across.
 
Wonder if this is one of many reasons why my tank started struggling. These aren’t even that old. Less then 2 years
image.jpg
image.jpg
Are they Hydras?

Mine melted after maybe 3-4 years so I had to go to the radions and I ended up with the unusual looking lopsided 4’ tank.
 
Last edited:
Are they Hydras?

Mine melted after maybe 3-4 years so I had to go to the radions and I ended up with the unusual looking lopsided 4’ tank.
AI primes.
And for some reason my app won’t let me program the blades without the primes plugged in.
 
what ? no banana for scale... :rolleyes: C'mon...;):)
 
I see room for at least 2 more tanks... ;) :grinning-face:
 
I’m actually getting rid of the two on the right
Why not do a paludarium style setup in one? Get a couple mud skippers ;)
 
Why not do a paludarium style setup in one? Get a couple mud skippers ;)
That’s actually not a bad idea. I was considering emerald tree skinks but I don’t want anything that increases care and stress. A paulidarium though may fit that.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new