There's something fishy about this build...

No... It's a moderator's wife.
They are supposed to come by sometime to pick some GSP. Soon my GSP will take over the world.


I only flirt with the hugging like button, which should be interpreted as a creepy from behind hug. Unless the topic is sad, in which case I'm expressing sympathy and support because from behind hugs are inappropriate then.
Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon
1723162431821.jpeg
 
They are supposed to come by sometime to pick some GSP. Soon my GSP will take over the world.



1723162431821.jpeg
Hey, im okay with the gsp taking over.

My husband will never have to fight dandies or clover again.

I wonder if the gsp Will eat mosquitoes like they do podlings?
 
No... It's a moderator's wife.
It’s actually the opposite. She’s the moderator married to Gumbies R Us, who’s a regular civilian like the rest of us mortals.

(don’t tag any of them please; they might think I’m actually hitting on her, which I’m not cause she’s taken).
 
It’s actually the opposite. She’s the moderator married to Gumbies R Us, who’s a regular civilian like the rest of us mortals.

(don’t tag any of them please; they might think I’m actually hitting on her, which I’m not cause she’s taken).
Oh Miami…
1723163641385.gif






We’re only teasing. I’ve know you on this forum long enough to know you love your little compliments :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
I’ve know you on this forum long enough to know you love your little compliments :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Ooh ooh! I have an example! Like those cute heart-shaped glasses you wore? Those were SO CUTE!
 
Hey Mr. Pedantic, this could totally be a Mandela effect, but I remember you saying you stole those from your daughter or niece. It was a photo of you by yourself outside.

Am I tripping? Can you please confirm if my memory is decent?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new