There's something fishy about this build...

@JoJosReef has claimed to be the new Ethan but with an immaculate tank but not liking every post (like normal people do ;) ) he couldn’t be more different.
Wait... Now I'm normal for liking every post???
 
Wait... Now I'm normal for liking every post???
It's okay. I'm pretty sure you're still weird because you use tap water for saltwater mix


Edit: unless you wanted to be normal in which case you are perfectly normal
 
@tbrown
1723489270390.png
 
It's okay. I'm pretty sure you're still weird because you use tap water for saltwater mix


Edit: unless you wanted to be normal in which case you are perfectly normal
Hey, and don't tell anyone but I've only done 1 water change since I came home from Hawaii in June...
 
Hey, and don't tell anyone but I've only done 1 water change since I came home from Hawaii in June...
I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone I haven't done a water change since March...
 
And that was probably only the fourth water change since I set the tank up...
Going to see if the exquisite is still at Petco tomorrow. He was still there a few weeks ago when I took dog #2 in for her shots. It's #1s turn tomorrow. But that would mean he's been there for almost 10 weeks
 
Going to see if the exquisite is still at Petco tomorrow. He was still there a few weeks ago when I took dog #2 in for her shots. It's #1s turn tomorrow. But that would mean he's been there for almost 10 weeks
If he's healthy...
 
Last time I saw him he still had that chunk in his nose. Maybe they'll let me adopt him since no one is buying him
That'd be awesome. I tried that with a skinny Foxface once. They let it die instead. :face-with-rolling-eyes:
 
That'd be awesome. I tried that with a skinny Foxface once. They let it die instead. :face-with-rolling-eyes:
The amount of dead and dying things I see at Petco sometimes is amazing. But I know that if I had damaged merchandise for 10 weeks I'd mark it down to get it out or donate it in a heartbeat.
 
Hey, and don't tell anyone but I've only done 1 water change since I came home from Hawaii in June...
that's 1 too many
 
Question ? What's a water change ? i'm thinking 4+ yrs here now, approx 1200 gals ,4 tanks ,4 tubs, 0 WC's... :rolleyes: ;)
shii tuff grows...:)
20240812_174902.jpg
20240812_174942.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new