There's something fishy about this build...

Question ? What's a water change ? i'm thinking 4+ yrs here now, approx 1200 gals ,4 tanks ,4 tubs, 0 WC's... :rolleyes: ;)
shii tuff grows...:)
20240812_174902.jpg
20240812_174942.jpg
Exactly - water changes are silly

I mean does someone go and do a water change on the ocean??
 
Exactly - water changes are silly

I mean does someone go and do a water change on the ocean??
Good question... Does river water running into the Ocean count as ATO or is it more like Kalk and Trace Minerals? Maybe some AFR tossed in?
 
With the amount of RO that goes into my tank to keep up with evap I figure that’s equivalent to it raining and therefore the water was changed
 
Good question... Does river water running into the Ocean count as ATO or is it more like Kalk and Trace Minerals? Maybe some AFR tossed in?
THIS!!

It’s like ATO EXTREME if it’s river water. So yes To all of the above!
 
Well we made Reddit


I don’t know which comment is the one that got noticed given we have been a bit all over

Oh the irony. I mean did someone call myself on me?? Is there anyone more wrasse police then me?
 
Oh the irony. I mean did someone call myself on me?? Is there anyone more wrasse police then me?
You saw my response. Only I'm allowed to poke the wrasse police on his own thread
 
I love how someone's favorite is the Yellow Coris. Just don't tell @JoJosReef
 
As long as you name it banana and use it as an official measurement I'll accept it
1000004521.jpg
His name is Banana

And he is a sneaky one!

He ended up in my sump some how

Silly Banana…..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new