There's something fishy about this build...

No, no no! This is one of our safe spaces. Don't get this one shut down.
I'm pretty sure if this one gets us in trouble there's another build thread that we can derail and take completely off topic
 
I'm pretty sure if this one gets us in trouble there's another build thread that we can derail and take completely off topic
Like mine you mean? It's typically derailed and rarely in topic.
 
And to think I thought they were all as boring as me when I met them all in the wrasse lovers thread
Believe me, this lot was NEVER boring.
 
Like mine you mean? It's typically derailed and rarely in topic.
But I don't know your pet peeve. The yellow wrasse incorrectly tagged often as corris is an easy one
 
But I don't know your pet peeve. The yellow wrasse incorrectly tagged often as corris is an easy one
I don't know if I have a pet peeve... :thinking-face:
 
Now @Fish Styx is boring but he calls us heathens and likes orange
I like orange. And my wife once referred to my color coded spreadsheets as my form of arts and crafts
 
I'm pretty sure if this one gets us in trouble there's another build thread that we can derail and take completely off topic
We could just start finding random threads?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new