There's something fishy about this build...

Yeah…
I’ve given them all my good stuff though. The 4 types of fish I’ve gotten from them. Still have a mandarin and a cleaner wrasse and would love to get the other two again but cost and the size they come in as are problematic.

IMG_2400.jpeg IMG_2202.jpeg IMG_3624.jpeg
 
Not to be the grammar police to but I think you meant. “She is having a Chrysus”
That would require me to birth one….and I’m pretty sure that won’t work
 
1723519347308.jpeg

Also this is what I consider a banana wrasse. It is bigger though I’m sure many people get on just fine with a chrysus and it’s no reason to be ashamed
No that’s my Chrysus’ name

Banana
 
Hey! I haven’t seen you in so long!
It’s been a long time! Thanks for remembering me ;)) I took a small break after I set up My new tank and lost all my fish to disease. Work was also super crazy so I had less available time. But I’m back!!
 
It’s been a long time! Thanks for remembering me ;)) I took a small break after I set up My new tank and lost all my fish to disease. Work was also super crazy so I had less available time. But I’m back!!
Of course I remember you. You’re the guy that had the African Grey.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new