There's something fishy about this build...

From what I can tell everyone is planning to leave

If you could so kindly take your neighbors and friends and have them do the same that would be great….

It’ll be like I have my own private island
 
I call venus
Well, if we're picking here, I want a secret moon base on Ceres. Well, I suppose a dwarf planet / asteroid, but you get the drift. Terraforming optional, if even possible..
 
Last edited:
Well what do you expect grass to do … keep to itself? That’s silly
I like the grass, kinda smooths things over..
snoop lion smoke GIF
 
@Slocke may be pedantic but I am known to overuse an extensive vocabulary for my personal edification
Nope. Not looking that one up. By contex clues, I read it to mean satisfaction..
So @felda001 your saying you use big words to improve yourself?

Or are you just trying to make yourself seem smart?

Maybe trying to not feel peasant like?



I guess your repetitive use of larger words could be your own version of pedagogy for yourself and others.
 
From what I can tell everyone is planning to leave

If you could so kindly take your neighbors and friends and have them do the same that would be great….

It’ll be like I have my own private island
They can all go. I'm staying home.
 
So @felda001 your saying you use big words to improve yourself?

Or are you just trying to make yourself seem smart?

Maybe trying to not feel peasant like?



I guess your repetitive use of larger words could be your own version of pedagogy for yourself and others.

I use them to improve myself. I spent too long underusing the vocabulary I worked hard to learn because I was regularly hearing the question “what does that mean”. I finally reached a point where I realized I learned those words and I’m going to enjoy using them
 
From what I can tell everyone is planning to leave

If you could so kindly take your neighbors and friends and have them do the same that would be great….

It’ll be like I have my own private island
No no no you have to keep the neighbors. Especially the midnight fireworks displays and other loud choices while I’m trying to sleep
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new