There's something fishy about this build...

No, no, no... why are you making it so hard for me?? But Richard was right about the 1st part.
Because life isn’t fun when it’s easy???

hard roosters and hands
 
Do not want to breed that with a slippery dick wrasse.
Why not I think a cross between the hardwick and a slippery dick wrasse would be pretty firm
 
I think that's as close as I'm going to get without being discharged from this wonderful site
I mean you could pussyfoot around it a bit more if ya want
 
Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Stalking George Clooney GIF
... ;) :thinking-face:
 
I guess I'll beat around the bush for a bit, but that counts 4. Play for you, but it's my turn next
I hope you brought your garden shears if there is a bush involved. Don’t want the HOA involved.
 
How far did it turn?
90 degrees?
180 degrees?
Is it rear facing now?

Yep I don’t even know where I was going with that….


Guess I’ll turn around and walk my rear out the door
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new