There's something fishy about this build...

You’re one to talk! Put your money where your mouth is. :face-blowing-a-kiss:
Talk is cheap
61921446468__9DB815AD-ECC8-4FFF-BBED-91496C1EA8FF.jpeg
 
Tbrown said the exact same thing! Is this another one of your inside jokes?

She’s not a staff here, so I suppose flirting is still on the table.
Marco is smart like that
 
Dress for the job you want (so PJs on bottom dress shirt on top?)

Act like you are where you are supposed to be and no one will question you (this actually works- don’t ask definitely NSFR2R)

Walk in like you own the place and people will respect you (or throw you out) …..

So I own R2R. Period. Full Stop. I’m the boss. Deal. with. It.

Sorry @Slocke for deciding that this is the new place to be. I own the joint! Whatcha gonna do about it?

83CF5648-F0E5-45AB-B8DA-C05F1A31AD47.gif

I am slightly concerned that’s a Richard on a stick in her hand ….
 
Domination... :D
Same thing
Has she been made a boss of R2R? That’s the only reason we’d need to go to HR. But if she is the new boss this forum is going to go in new direction. A weird one
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line
Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry
i mean weird is my normal
Non weird is boring
Weird is entertaining

And R2R would live in the gutter with me

I expect to see a large decrease in numbers
But then a large increase in happy

I also expect I will be hitting ignore on the ones I don’t like - because that’s how you deal with internet richards
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new