There's something fishy about this build...

Wait what?
I go to water conferences annually. This year I stayed in AZ, next year I'm going to Colorado, the following I'm likely going to Vegas. Unless one of them is in Louisiana and then I'ma get me some gator tail for dinner.
 
Slippery Richard. What have you done to us

That’s a plant
The plant parrot, who has a 300 pounds per square inch bite, says "call me a plant one more time."
1723952502249.gif
 
I go to water conferences annually. This year I stayed in AZ, next year I'm going to Colorado, the following I'm likely going to Vegas. Unless one of them is in Louisiana and then I'ma get me some gator tail for dinner.
where in CO?
 
Do we know any lawyers here?

Edit

Who would review a document for free

And possible offer legal advice for free
 
This year was Maryland. I didn't want to go to Maryland so I stayed in AZ.
Yeah I wouldn’t want to go to Mary’s land either
 
Probably going to be Denver, Vegas (or Louisiana), Georgia, Vegas (or somewhere else).
City, city (or state), state, city (or non conventional )
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new