There's something fishy about this build...

I guess that's one way to ensure that you lay down on a cool mattress
1000004702.jpg
 
Lol. They put them in the fridge?
Yes. We were trying to figure out why you were missing a pallet of king size mattresses I walked in there and found it
 
Yes. We were trying to figure out why you were missing a pallet of king size mattresses I walked in there and found it
You fouled someone’s plan to buy them at a cool discount
 
Do we know any lawyers here?

Edit

Who would review a document for free

And possible offer legal advice for free
I can review but as a paralegal cannot provide legal advice.
 
Is there any chance you’re diving with a Steve Gern from Dallas? Sgt in the Marines?
Don’t think so. I am diving with Roatan Divers

I’m diving with a nice middle aged couple who I used to like until I realized they are the parents of one of the annoying young couples. Who are busy being loud and happy and in love which I find very annoying….
The Grinch Vintage GIF by The Good Films
 
Last edited:
This bird has attitude for DAYS!

It’s definitely giving you a look!

The bird is now The Boss of you and the entire household.

It staying in the cage is an illusion it is granting you for your mental stability.

Meanwhile it is plotting world domination with me and @Slocke
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new