There's something fishy about this build...

Die algae die!!!!
IMG_1632.jpeg
 
All i did is point out the fact that "swype and auto correct base corrections on typing history. Guess we know what pops up on his PH".. idk why they would delete that
Except it constantly tries to correct probably to pregnant and Oren to Owen on mine. It's irritating because the times I've used Owen are only when it corrects me on my kids name. And I don't understand how it gets pregnant from probably
 
Except it constantly tries to correct probably to pregnant and Oren to Owen on mine. It's irritating because the times I've used Owen are only when it corrects me on my kids name. And I don't understand how it gets pregnant from probably
It’s trying to tell you something…. You are probably pregnant
 
Except it constantly tries to correct probably to pregnant and Oren to Owen on mine. It's irritating because the times I've used Owen are only when it corrects me on my kids name. And I don't understand how it gets pregnant from probably
Because you looked up "Pregnant Owen Wilson" too many times.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new